Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The debut of PCMA-TV


I haven't had much time to blog this week because I'm covering the Professional Convention Management Association in Dallas, Texas.

What an amazing conference! Our company, Convention News Television, has the privilege of producing video coverage we're branding "PCMA-TV".

The videos are running in the hotels, on monitors at the convention center, on www.PCMA2010.org and they're being emailed to the members.

We've met dozens of leaders in the meetings and travel industry, who are collaborating to change the image of their industry. I thought you might enjoy seeing the highlights... and I'll be sure to blog all the lessons I've learned when the conference is over.

In the meantime, LIVE FROM DALLAS... IT'S PCMA-TV!


No comments:

Post a Comment